MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

project copper

<< < (15/15)

crazybill:
big , three digits , started with a 4 , as high as im gonna try to go again without and intercooler or water injection  :wink:

YAG:

--- Quote from: crazybill ---ya , melted some parts in the motor... no biggie.. , new pistons , intake valves , head and block resurface and diamond hone... shes up and running again . i loaned my master link to a buddy in need so im waiting on one of those now .
--- End quote ---

:shock: ouch!  Glad to hear you are back up and running again... keep her together.

crazybill:
bikes been running flawlessly . street manners with the DRAG PACK kit are outstanding and i feel i could ride this thing anywhere i choose for as long as i choose .
NOW....  got a new reason to dig back into it . ill be removing that pretty drag pack plenum and replacing it with an ultra plenum with a water/air intercooler hiding inside of it . fabbing an external heat exchanger and mounting a small water pump on the bike to circulate the water cooling the hidden intercooler . if i can make it work out im also going to put a water resevoir somewhere in the system that i can pack with ice for track passes . this setup should lower the intake charge like almost 200 degrees .
the ultra plenum should arrive sometime next week . ill post pics as things happen . still alot of money to spend and its already getting cold out so dont be in a hurry to see progress  :wink:  :lol:

raxen:
:thumb:

fastrthanurs:
so the bikes coming along huh. i'm putting mine back together as we speak. gotta get the rods and stuff back in and i'm good to go. hope all works well with yours. send me an update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version