MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

Gonna try one myself--wonder if it will start? :-)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hank:

--- Quote from: SJJBusa ---
--- Quote from: crazybill ---whats that protrusion from the lower starter cover ?
--- End quote ---

NLR/SWE oil scavange pump, I believe....
--- End quote ---

Correct as usual :)  I told em at DJ I couldn't read the charts---
They said "No Problem!"  :shock:

:D  8)

02SE:
Hank, I can't read the chart either, what does it show?. :D

Hank:

--- Quote from: 02SE ---Hank, I can't read the chart either, what does it show?. :D
--- End quote ---
That one is an overlay a buddy there did for me of a pass on his  Hayabusa with motor work making 189 HP and 108TQ and a pull Dennis did last Oct. of 571 HP and 311 TQ.They were setting up a ploter.It looks cool as hell.

crazybill:
ok , i see the hose going to it from the turbo now . does the turbo hang too low or is that just some kinda fancy high performance gadget ya gotcha there ...  :lol:

Hank:

--- Quote from: crazybill ---ok , i see the hose going to it from the turbo now . does the turbo hang too low or is that just some kinda fancy high performance gadget ya gotcha there ...  :lol:
--- End quote ---

The turbo on this kit is actually pretty good as far as being above the pan and fairly tight to the motor.I just took this to show.I am kneeling below the stand and close to the bike.The front fitting I have not run yet is just a vent.The rear fitting runs to the pump you pointed out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version