MEMBERS > MEMBER PROJECTS

Project bike progress

(1/4) > >>

Hank:
Well,it looks like I may get to run it yet this year after all.I personally like the left side better 8).I have no power figures as it has not been tuned yet,but I have been assure that it will be finished after the TKP gathering ASAP.Kevin sent me these over the week-end.

SPEED KING:

--- Quote from: Hank ---Well,it looks like I may get to run it yet this year after all.I personally like the left side better 8).I have no power figures as it has not been tuned yet,but I have been assure that it will be finished after the TKP gathering ASAP.Kevin sent me these over the week-end.

--- End quote ---

Looks great ! !

I have a few questions, will the fairing hit the fender when braking?
What filter will it run since there is not one on the pics.
Is there a lock up on the beast? I ask since we did not need one on the 545 and 538 hp pulls.  Is the clutch cover a bling item?

I would think from the pics of you that you would be more "aero" with the standard shape OEM fairing shield and not a double bubble?

Chainguard is not legal for land speed racing with SCTA-BNI

Dump the bar ends and I dont see any safety wiring?

Does Kevin need me to send a rulebook to him prior to sending the bike, I have several..

Looks great kinda like OG with a little more detail, what is the HP and what innercooler was used, I know you said it would have one however I cannot see it in the pictures, is it under the tank, post the pics Kev and dump the watermark so we can have another cool screensaver..
?

J

pchblq:
:bah: DDDAAAMMMMNNN
 :beechug:  :kickass:

Hank:
These are the first pictures with the bodywork fitted.It still has a ways to go.I sent a rulebook to Kevin,and I expect he will finish out the bike to meet the rules.It is still a work in progress.The clutch cover was a detail that kevin wanted and I agreed to.The ZG screen is for looks.I can change it when it gets raced.The bike was quoted with an innercooler,thats why I told you that it was going to have one.It does not
have one on it.Can I borrow yours? :mrgreen:

SJJBusa:
The bike looks great, Hank!

Best of luck with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version