Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: About to purchase an undertail  (Read 1246 times)

Offline •Khandy•Rhed•Bhusa•

• Post Whore
About to purchase an undertail
« on: October 19, 2004, 11:21:08 PM »
Sorry for my ignorance but the undertail is actuall the whole rear end correct? how do you think it looks?

it looks best to me
also i want to get pair block off plates to do the mod, would I only have to take off the pair and put the plates on? I did find a write up but not too discriptive. thanks for any help guyz

Offline BCRBusa

• Post Master
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 01:27:37 AM »
Not the whole rearend....you have to trim out the stock underside of the rearend.......below the passengers seat, or "hump".......then bolt in the piece you have pictured......they look good......the one pictured is a nice one!!
There are many more out there....look at em all!!!
And the pair mod is very simple......remove the stock pair valve and tubes.
Bolt on plates.
Three can keep a secret if two are dead!!

Offline •Khandy•Rhed•Bhusa•

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 05:01:31 PM »
crap guys! I had it all wrong. So I would have to cut out the bottom, and around the stock light with a dremel to get the custom lights? I dont want to mess anything up, I will pass. If I get it, I will sell it off, it will also be unpainted aswell. Not gonna get them to paint match it. Oh well should have done more research :-(

oh and thanks too! the pair mod seems easy as cake, I will do that and the air box mod, I have a tre and pcusb on the way hehehe :-) I will rule everyone HAHAHAH....