Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ....Hey Florida Guys....  (Read 697 times)

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
....Hey Florida Guys....
« on: September 22, 2005, 11:12:06 PM »
who goes out to the top end runs sunday mornings out there in palm beach by moroso?.........i have been goin out there the last few times and havent seen to many busa's out there....where are my brothers at ?......and if yu are interested in going but dont know where it is jus pm me and ill help ya out ....on a good day we have around between 150-200 bikes out there on and off.....over time ive seen lots of busa's out there but recently havent seen to many?.....''everything and anything yu wanna run most of the time''   LET ME KNOW

Get Comfortable With This View............

Offline mike spisak

• Rider
ya
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 11:17:27 AM »
i miss running there
thats where i went 198 mph
on my stock motor busa
pratt and whitney blvd. :moped:
01 busa 198 mph stock motor all mods

Offline shadoe

• Rider
....Hey Florida Guys....
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 03:01:52 AM »
i have made that run a few times myself. up here in port st lucie. we have a couple of good back roads for high speed runs. one is private and no one can bother us.

Offline MET

• Post Master
....Hey Florida Guys....
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 03:43:36 PM »
What do you think, we are nuts.  Don't want to point out where on the boards.   :evil:  :D

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
....Hey Florida Guys....
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 04:33:24 PM »
ninja yu been there ...maybe not cause we have been doing this for years......and long before my young ass was out there.......cops dont mess with us out there......shit i was out there last weekend and there was troopers and palm beach sheriffs driving by us .....2 minutes laters yu see 2 of us go by at close to 200 mph......they kinda dont mind is the impression that i get cause we arent on the highway causing any conflict with other cars or putting anyone but ourselves in danger they drive by and we kinda jus go off to the next spot.....maybe im wrong but thats the impression i get.....i will  say this ......it isnt at all like I27 hell nooooo.......

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
....Hey Florida Guys....
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
and just for shits and giggles there are many guys out there clocked at way over 200 mph....... :lol: